Friday 17 October 2014

Mini obsession...Eerie Indiana!

I LOVE halloween. This time of year is THE best time of year for me. Somehow, I managed to married a guy who was actually born on Halloween?! Crazy huh! However, totally back fired on me (not that I married him for this reason) but he's not that keen on Halloween, due to the celebrations stealing the lime light :( Booooo!

Putting halloween aside, I've always had an obsession with Eerie Indiana. I watched it over and over when I was a kid (also because I had a crush on Marshall Teller). A few years back I got the DVD box set so I could watch my fave show over and over and over and over and...
Both me and Alan LOVE it. Every time I watch an episode I notice something or laugh at something that I hadn't noticed before or understood when I was a kid. I really don't understand though, why it's not more popular?!

This year my inspiration of my fancy dress outfit is episode #5 'Scariest Home Videos'. Where Simons little brother switches places by accident with a mummy in an old black and white film! So, I've stocked up the bandages and I'll post a picture after halloween :)

Loving the series so much and getting uber geeky about it i've done a couple of drawings inspired by my favorite show. Hope you like!

Better weird than dead

Foreverware

No comments:

Post a Comment